- Historical building about 80 years old designed by the famous architect Rafael Masó.
- automatic check-in with digital code.
- since local regulations protect historical buildings from major rebuild, a lift could not be installed and therefore we regret it is not suitable for disabled people.
- the ground floor is home for one of the best known and beautiful bars in Girona: La Terra. (But don't worry, the noise does not reach your apartment!)
- amazing views on the river, 200m of clear sight.
- sleeps 2 in bed + 2 in sofa bed.
- 50 sqm very well used.
- apartment completely rebuild in 2005.
- wooden floor for confortness and cleanness. Special water-proof floor for the bathroom- forget about your shoes!
- modern central heating.
- modern air conditioning.
- double glazed windows for better insulation.
- stable, working hot water.
- modern furniture, including a beautiful crafted partition.
- large wardrobe.
- queen-size bed with eiderdown.
- large sofa easily convertible to a double-bed. (It really is for two people!)
- dining table to accomodate 2-6 people (shape changes).
- two electric cooks.
- kitchen sink.
- cupboard with build-in plate rack.
- fridge and freezer.
- plates, pans, glasses etc.
- computer wired to the internet included in the price. All software installed, also skype with microphone and speakers
- wi-fi enabled (3Mb/s) included in the price.
- television with satellite dish and dvd player.
- local guides and maps.
- english novels to read.
- local information about museum, buses and trains.
- Washing machine